Sunday 28 August 2011



:) I went to a party on Friday and that was pretty amazing, except for the little kids fooling around and well, being kids.
Yesterday was pretty boring as I went to abercrombie & fitch for like an hour for the job information session and realized it was only for like 18 year olds and above. I'll work there someday, someday :)
I just stayed home basically today and yesterday, besides the abercrombie thing. Pretty boring shit. I woke up and my mom wasn't home, leaving me with nothing to eat for the whole day, and I didn't even know she wasn't gonna come back till like at night. So I was left with some instant food.
 Oh yeah, looks pretty good right? Then you see the actual food. 
It looked pretty gross because it was more of sauce than meat, but it was better than other instant food I've tried, so meh, and it was reallly spicy, which I love. 
And for dinner, I ate some korean instant noodles, oh so healthy. 
It's only the noodles because I finished the soup before taking the picture. 
And here's my dog with her new rubber duck toy, and she can't stop biting those slippers, it's so annoying. 
Since I had so much time in my hands, I did my nails :) French manicure is much easier than I remember. 
And this is from todayy. I drink this smoothie like almost everyday, I just started hehe I'll make a how-to thing someday. I got this from my friend Amanda who moved, when I was sleeping over at hers. It's so healthy and good nomnom.

And some random things I use daily, put together. 

Fun fun fun. I'M SO BORED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment