Monday 5 December 2011

UPDATE.

It's been half a year, or well... 4 months. Whatever. I haven't blogged since school started, and I apologize. Someone hit me up to tell me to update my blog, so here I am.

A shitload has changed ever since I was last on here.
First things first - I took off my braces, which is life-changingly amazing.

Yeah. This top is from a nice classy shop at Far East Plaza. Far East Plaza has loads of tacky shops, but there are also some REALLY NICE shops, however their price are a bit higher. The one I got this top from had different brands like Zara, and Topshop, and some other shitt. This was like.. $30 I think, but it's really unique because of the patterned collar and patterned button-up. I'll post a clearer picture in the future.

And, I've started trying out false eyelashes. The first time I wore it was at a charity catwalk, and then again at a photoshoot for Trisha Vu's collection:
www.trishavu.com
Falsies really change your entire look. It makes you look so much older, and doll-like. It's definitely something to try as it's pretty fun :) Putting it on takes practice, and I've only done it myself like twice, but it really isn't hard at all. I like using tweezers to help me place it on my lashline. These are my first two sets I got from far east. 

One pair at a regular shop like watson's or robinson's or.. sephora is usually about $10-20. And it can cost up to like 30 or 40 I think. When I first saw the ones on my right in the picture, I bought it immediately as it was like $10 for 10 PAIRS. But I realized after looking at other shops that this same exact ones were sold for $5. Why is it so cheap? Because it's absolute trash. The bands are thick, and they're not even thin or suitable for putting it on your eyes. And, when I put it on, it's so uncomfortable and heavy. I look a bit like a drag with these. I bought the ones on the left yesterday for $15. It has five pairs. I was quite excited as the shop that sold this had the ones from regular shops - but it's fake. Like they copied the same design and everything, and they sell it in sets of 5 or 10. Pretty good I have to sayy. I haven't worn them yet, but they look pretty real when I just put them on my eyes, however it looks really really long so I probably have to pair it up with some heavy makeup. It's not like I'm gonna wear it daily anywayss. 

I am currently in exam week right now. It started last Friday, with Science, and English. I thought I did okay, not too bad or not perfect. And yesterday I had Math and Business. I bullshitted my whole way through Business, but for math I aced like 3/4 of it, as it was shit easy. And the 1/4 were the really tough questions which I missed 2 of, so we'll seeeee. I have a free day today, just staying at home doing my art exam preparation sheet - which I will take a picture of when I'm finished. My art exam is on Friday, and it's 4 hoursssss. Oh my god, kill mee. I've got so much prep work to do, I can't imagine when the real IGCSE comes. I think that's 8 hours. 

My hair has finally gotten to my belly button, it covers my whole back now. It's grown so much D: Like 4 inches since august? 

I'm gonna cut it during the winter break like 10 to 15 cm I think. And then ombre it again.

Bye!

Oh I forgot, I'm gonna leave you with this gif that I made as a joke because my friend Sofia was telling me about this c0000l girl making a gift just playing with her tapers.


I'm cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment