Sunday 21 August 2011

Shopping Spree @ Bugis & Haji Lane

I was out yesterday with Sofia and Sara, and we spent the whole entire day shopping and taking pictures :)
Haji Lane
Probably not the best picture because it looks like Chinatown when really it's far from it.
Here's what I bought (clothing):




Sorry for the poor quality :( I'm still learning how to use my new lenses which I talked about in my other post :) I purchased it because I found it it was only SGD$120 :) And I bought some polaroid lenses as well fo rmy bigger lens, which takes out the reflection when taking pictures, like when you're taking through a window or something. Pretty cool. :) 


We bought these amazing pretty cupcakes from Haji Lane -

 I think this was cookies & cream?
This was my Red Velvet Cupcake
 Creds to Sofia ^ 

 And Sofia again^

Rainbow cupcake which is often seen on tumblr :) 

And here comes the camwhoring - 


 Just a tad embarrassing as we try to be g.



Moustache :) Sara.

The cutest finnish girls you'll ever meet; Sara & Sofia
<3 

So what about today. I finished my MYP on Trade Unions, urgh. And attempted on some math questions. 

I posted a new look on my LOOKBOOK as well. 
Outfit of the day - 





Please hype? Thank you <3


You've probably noticed, I changed my banner as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment